If your pet or loved one has managed to misplace their tracker, then don't worry, all is not lost.
Below are some options to try and relocate the tracker.
- If the tracker still has charge, you can get an updated location by pressing "Locate" on the APP.
- Press "Watch Finder" on the APP settings to emit a ringing sound from the tracker - If it says "Watch can not be found. It is currently not in use!" Press OK and it will still ring the tracker. (Note this does not work on the Lynx or Roam trackers)
- Use the "History" button to show you the trackers most recent route. It should stop where the tracker became disconnected. Make sure you select the date and time leading up to the point it was lost.
- Do not 'remote shutdown' your tracker to save battery. You will not be able to 'remote restart' it.
- If none of the above work, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org