A GeoFence is a virtual perimeter for a real-world geographic area.
In simple terms, you can set a circular 'safe' zone on a map, and you'll get an alert if your tracker leaves that circle.
1) Make sure your device is switched on and online
2) Click the GeoFence tab
3) Press the '+' symbol at the bottom of the GeoFence page.
4) Move the red location point to the correct area. To do this, speedily double click on the screen where you'd like the centre point to be.
5) At this point you should be able to scale the size of the GeoFence
6) Enter a name for the fence and press done on the keypad or collapse the keypad (depending on phone)
7) Press Save
If you need to delete the fence, hold your finger on top of the GeoFence name and scroll your finger from right to left. A delete button will appear.
Our handy instruction video is attached