If your pet or loved one has managed to misplace their tracker, then don't worry, all is not lost.
Below are some options to try and relocate the tracker.
- Do not 'remote shutdown' your tracker to save battery. You will not be able to 'remote restart' it.
- If the tracker still has charge, you can get an updated location by pressing "Locate" on the APP. Make sure you have 'set local base station' switched off, in the APP settings.
- Press "Watch Finder" on the APP settings to emit a ringing sound from the tracker - If it says "Watch can not be found. It is currently not in use!" Press OK and it will still ring the tracker. (Note this does not work on the Lynx or Roam trackers) Ringing will continue for 50 seconds and can be repeated.
- Use the "History" button to show you the trackers most recent route. It should stop where the tracker became disconnected. Make sure you select the date and time leading up to the point it was lost.
- The battery percentage may not be up to date and may be lower than it suggests. Do check the time and date displayed on screen, below the battery percentage.
- If none of the above work, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can.
Article is closed for comments.