1) A Voice Subscription will need to be ordered at the point ordering your tracker. Or, if you take advantage of our trial period (or order via Amazon/eBay), after purchasing a Voice Subscription, a Voice SIM card will be sent to you.
2) A phone number for the tracker will be provided. To make calls to it, simply save the number as a contact on your mobile phone and indeed, the phones of anyone else wishing to make calls to the tracker.
3) To make calls from the tracker - on the APP settings, is a setting named SOS/Family number. Here you must enter in your phone number and a further two numbers (if you wish). The tracker, when calling, will ring the first number first, if that doesn't answer after about 10 seconds, it will move to the next number and so on.
4) We would also recommend entering your personal number into the SMS alerts APP setting too. That way, SOS requests can be made to you.
5) The tracker is now ready to make calls. If you wish to test out the function, simply hold down the middle button for a few seconds and a call will be initiated. The time that a call is made does vary, depending on how quickly a call can connect, Please ensure that user is aware that they must hold down the middle button until they hear it ringing out.